French Grilled Onion
These grilled french onions taste just like French Onion Soup and are so easy.
- - 1 Whole Vidalia Onion
- - 1 Beef Bullion Cube
- - 1/4 tsp Butter
- To grill, wash the onion and remove the outer layers of skin.
- Using a paring knife or apple corer, cut a hole in the top of the onion.
- Add a beef bullion cube and a tablespoon of butter to cored hole.
- Wrap the onion in a double layer of foil, and grill until the onion is soft enough to pierce easily with a fork, about 30 minutes.
- You’ll want to leave a small opening at the top of the foil to allow the cooking onion to vent.
- Unwrap, serve with toothpicks as an appetizer.